- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "BET"
Get this Heart Health App
About half of adults in America have at least one major cardiovascular disease risk factor,
- Posted October 1, 2016
H.I.S. BET is Good News for Black Men
BET wants to support Black men with new initiative, H.I.S. BET
- Posted September 19, 2014
Cholesterol Pill May Boost Sex Drive
Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Boost a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Posted March 30, 2014
MLK Day 2014
Dr. King once said, "Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'"
- Posted January 15, 2014
Call 1-800-766-6779 to fellowship with supportive men and women in your area managing marijuana addiction.
- Posted January 3, 2014
Donating to Charities
This is the time of year millions will intentionally give to a favorite charity. Be smart about it.
- Posted December 22, 2013
Eat More Super Foods
Pinto beans, lentils, and soybeans are terrific sources of antioxidants.
- Posted December 21, 2013
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013