- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "bisexual men"
The Syphilis Problem Among Gay Men
Syphilis cases increasing among gay and bisexual men in the U.S.
- Posted October 27, 2015
Talk to Your Doctor About Sex
New cases of HIV and syphilis are still a problem for Black males, especially men who have sex with men. Talk to your partners about condoms and your doctor if you have been exposed to any STD....
- Posted January 27, 2013
5 Brothers Who Blog
The internet is a crowded community with new neighbors moving in the blogosphere every millisecond. Here are five brothers with cool blogs that you should know about!
- Posted October 2, 2011
Blood Donation Ban Unjustified
Just last year, American health officials sustained the ban on homosexuals donating blood in the USA but did call for more research. Now our friends across the pond end the lifetime ban on blood donations by homosexual...
- Posted September 8, 2011