- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "black people"
‘Africanize Your Diet’
Did you know that Black Americans who switched to a high-fiber African diet for just two weeks saw a dramatic drop in risk factors for colon cancer, according to a study published this month? A group of...
- Posted May 9, 2015
NBHAAD is Feb. 7th
National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NBHAAD) is February 7, 2014 and was first observed in 1999. Get your HIV test. The Strategic Leadership Council plans and implements this observance. The 2014 theme is “I Am My Brother’s...
- Posted January 22, 2014
How Valuable is the Life of a Black Male?
Data from the federal government reveal that black males aged 15--34 years are at greatest risk for death by homicide in the United States. We can do something to combat this in America. Homicide is the ultimate...
- Posted March 22, 2012