- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "blood vessel"
Fiber Reduces Stroke Risk
Introduce more fiber into your diet, along with exercise and watch your stroke risk reduce.
- Posted April 28, 2013
Chocolate Reduces Stroke Risk
Large scale study found men who ate the most chocolate had a lower risk of stroke than men who avoided chocolate.
- Posted September 1, 2012
Lessons from Kobe Bryant and His Broken Nose
Lessons from Kobe Bryant, Dwayne Wade, and a nasal fracture. What to do if it happens to you? You should know the signs and symptoms and what to do.
- Posted February 28, 2012
Salt & High Blood Pressure
New research study undermines what we've always thought about the relationship between sodium and heart risks. But common sense tells us that too much salt is never a good thing.
- Posted May 4, 2011
Eat This and That!
Put down the energy drink and look at what you’re putting in your mouth. It’s no secret that some foods can cause us to become sedentary, even lethargic like some meats, pasta, and dairy products. But we’ve...
- Posted January 14, 2011