- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "cardiac resynchronization therapy"
Biases Stop Blacks from Getting Pacemakers
More than five million Americans have chronic heart failure, which can cause pronounced fatigue and shortness of breath. African Americans disproportionately suffer from coronary heart disease than whites but biases undermine access to equitable care. ...
- Posted September 6, 2012