- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "cerebral palsy"
Dating Someone With a Disability
The challenges of dating with a disability like cerebral palsy is not something I considered growing up but little did I know that dating for me would be more difficult than my childhood self could conceive. My...
- Posted July 6, 2015
Andwele Boyce: Possibility Over Disability
My name is Andwele Boyce and I was diagnosed with Spastic Diaplegic Cerebral Palsy early on in life, leading to years of challenges substantive but not insurmountable. The challenges related to my disability are numerous. Physical mobility...
- Posted April 14, 2015