- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "cessation"
Tobacco Issues Unsettled
States spend 2% of billions in tobacco settlement money on cessation.
- Posted December 22, 2013
You Need Help to Quit
According to the CDC, cigarette smoking kills more than 440,000 Americans each year.
- Posted March 31, 2013
Stop Smoking Now
It's estimated that every year about 4,000 people under age 18 try their first cigarette and about 1,000 of them become permanent smokers.
- Posted June 21, 2011