- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "cholesterol"
Get this Heart Health App
About half of adults in America have at least one major cardiovascular disease risk factor,
- Posted October 1, 2016
Cholesterol Medication Study
More than a third of American adults are eligible to take cholesterol-lowering medications under the current guidelines or were already taking them – but nearly half of them are not, according to a report by Centers for...
- Posted December 8, 2015
Cholesterol News Update
U.S. to drop cholesterol warnings
- Posted February 13, 2015
This holiday season, don't let diabetes stop you from eating healthier.
- Posted November 3, 2014
Cholesterol Pill May Boost Sex Drive
Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Boost a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Posted March 30, 2014
Healthy Bacon Debate
Bacon, like anything in moderation can be a good thing.
- Posted January 18, 2014
Eat More Super Foods
Pinto beans, lentils, and soybeans are terrific sources of antioxidants.
- Posted December 21, 2013
Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and that's a good thing for black males.
- Posted November 4, 2013