- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "chronic"
Call 1-800-766-6779 to fellowship with supportive men and women in your area managing marijuana addiction.
- Posted January 3, 2014
No Clear Benefit?
Study says that vitamin supplements may not help avoid disease. Now what?
- Posted December 26, 2013
2M Battle Foot Pain
In America, plantar fasciitis affects over 2 million people each year. Is this an issue for you?
- Posted December 18, 2013
16M Americans Living With…
COPD has no cure yet. However, lifestyle changes and treatments can help you feel better.
- Posted November 12, 2013
Speeding Up the HIV Drug Pipeline
The uphill challenge over the development, pricing and distribution HIV drugs continues.
- Posted October 17, 2013
My Health & American Healthcare
Individuals play a starring role in their own health and the health of our nation.
- Posted September 21, 2013
7 Signs of Sex Addiction
Sexual addiction is indeed a progressive intimacy disorder. It is characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts.
- Posted May 19, 2013
Hep C Breakthrough
Breaking Health News! Drug, sofosbuvir, improves cure rate for two hepatitis C subtypes.
- Posted April 28, 2013