- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "cigarette smoking"
Smoking Kills 443,000 Yearly
Cigarette smoking harms nearly every organ of the body. In 2011, there were 44 million cigarette smokers.
- Posted November 8, 2012
When Black Skin Cracks
Antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids may help the skin of smokers to appear younger. Quitting cigarette smoking goes a long way to increasing your overall health, healthier skin is just another great benefit.
- Posted February 28, 2012
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011