- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "cigarette smoking"
Smoking Kills 443,000 Yearly
Cigarette smoking harms nearly every organ of the body. In 2011, there were 44 million cigarette smokers.
- Posted November 8, 2012
When Black Skin Cracks
Antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids may help the skin of smokers to appear younger. Quitting cigarette smoking goes a long way to increasing your overall health, healthier skin is just another great benefit.
- Posted February 28, 2012
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011