- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "clark atlanta university"
Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
Clark Atlanta University (CAU) announces a nationwide expansion of its Prostate Cancer Registry. The registry galvanizes prostate cancer survivors to share their stories in an effort to reduce health disparities and improve the treatment, care and long...
- Posted November 21, 2016
ATL Cancer Symposium
The mission of the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development (CCRTD), Clark Atlanta University’s Center of Excellence serving the African-American community, is to provide opportunities for high caliber basic and translational research; train scientists in cancer...
- Posted August 12, 2016