- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "combination"
New HIV Tx Approved by FDA
The FDA has approved a new fixed-dose combination product for the treatment of HIV. TRIUMEQ, a combination of dolutegravir (integrate strand transfer inhibitor), abacavir sulfate and lamivudine (both nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors) are both federally approved...
- Posted September 5, 2014
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
David Franklin is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritional Consultant as well as the owner of DLF Fitness. And now he's collaborating with healthyblackmen.org to answer all of your questions about health and fitness in our ASK DAVID...
- Posted February 7, 2011