- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "community health centers"
Health Centers About to Go High Tech
Expansions of the Health Center Program, including $11 billion provided by the Affordable Care Act and $2 billion provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are helping more than 8,500 clinic sites nationwide.
- Posted December 20, 2012
Billion Dollar Community Health Investment
Community health centers also reduce costs to health systems; the community health center model of care has been shown to reduce the use of costlier providers of care, such as emergency departments (EDs) and hospitals. ...
- Posted August 8, 2012