- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "comparison"
Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and that's a good thing for black males.
- Posted November 4, 2013
Reduce Your Diabetes Risk
Swapping three servings of juice each week for whole fruit would result in a 7 percent reduction in diabetes risk. Good to know.
- Posted August 31, 2013
Does He Measure Up?
Researchers found that one specific physical attribute in men affected their attractiveness.
- Posted April 9, 2013
Choosing Hospice Care
According to trends, about 2 million Americans receive hospice care every year. Hospice deals with the emotional, social and spiritual impact of the disease on the patient and the patient's family and friends. Choosing hospice care is...
- Posted September 23, 2012
Boxing Legend Joe Frazier 1944 – 2011
Former world heavyweight champion, boxing Hall of Famer, "Smokin'" Joe Frazier has died. He was 67 years old.
- Posted November 7, 2011
Black and Gay in the USA
U.S. President Barack Obama declared June to be Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.
- Posted June 21, 2011
Anatomy of the Penis
Data from the Kinsey Institute suggest that most penises aren't extreme show-ers or growers. About 12% of penises gained one-third or less of their total length with an erection, and about 7% doubled in length when erect....
- Posted February 21, 2011