- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "cost"
High Cost of Hep C Tx
Is the new Hep C drug worth $84,000?
- Posted September 16, 2014
April is National Minority Health Month
Health disparities impose a steep cost on the U.S. economy and negatively impacts the health of citizens.
- Posted April 2, 2014
The Real Cost of Eating Healthy
All too often I hear, “It is too expensive to eat healthy”. But it's not true.
- Posted March 17, 2014
Donating to Charities
This is the time of year millions will intentionally give to a favorite charity. Be smart about it.
- Posted December 22, 2013
Give Coconut Water a Try
Coconut water may cost a bit more but it has many benefits to help you live healthier. It does the body good, trust me.
- Posted October 4, 2013
Buying a Home
Saving for a home of your own should be an intentional process.
- Posted September 18, 2013
Saving for a New Home
Buying a home is a major financial commitment. Arm yourself with information before you sign on the dotted line.
- Posted September 9, 2013
Your Hard Earned Cash
How many times have you promised yourself that you'd stop living paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Posted August 2, 2013