- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "current research"
Salt & High Blood Pressure
New research study undermines what we've always thought about the relationship between sodium and heart risks. But common sense tells us that too much salt is never a good thing.
- Posted May 4, 2011
“Semen Washing” Helps Couples Get Pregnant
A method known as "semen washing" has been improved over the last two decades as unwashed semen could pass HIV to the woman or their baby.
- Posted March 24, 2011