- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "dadt"
Gay Soldier Finally Speaks Out
Iraq war veteran opens up about being Black gay man under DADT.
- Posted May 31, 2014
Is Multi-Tasking Healthy?
Human multi-tasking is the performance by an individual of appearing to handle more than one task at the same time according to Wikipedia. It may not even be healthy as you place yourself in stressful and even...
- Posted February 5, 2013