- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "dementia"
Heartburn Drugs & Dementia
The number of potential side effects from the use of proton-pump inhibiting drugs to control heartburn continues to grow, with new research in Germany linking them to the development of dementia. A new study links the widely...
- Posted February 18, 2016
Dementia Risk for NFL Players
NFL players have 30% chance of developing Alzheimer's
- Posted September 15, 2014
Online Alzheimer’s Test
Contact the Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
- Posted January 28, 2014
Dementia Knocks Out Champion Boxers
Boxing champion Emile Griffith dies from complications of kidney failure and dementia at age 75.
- Posted July 24, 2013
The Urgent Plan to Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
Although whites make up the great majority of the more than five million people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, African-Americans and Hispanics are at higher risk for developing the disease.
- Posted June 1, 2012
Children Caring for Parents
Caring for older parents and loved ones with Alzheimer's may become more common in the future. As many as 5 million Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. While younger people may get Alzheimer’s disease, it is much less...
- Posted March 31, 2011