- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "dental hygiene"
Dentists Can Help Reduce Your Heart Attack Risk
Research suggests that people who visit the dentist regularly to have their teeth cleaned may lower their risk for heart attack or stroke. Given the disparity among black men for heart attacks and strokes, this is more...
- Posted March 1, 2012
Beat Back Bad Breath
Bad breath has ruined more first dates, sexual hook-ups, and even thwarted more than one job interview for us mortals. It’s time to beat back this beast once and for all because nobody wants to be the...
- Posted February 20, 2011