- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "diagnosis"
ADHD Meds & Side Effects
What do you really know about ADHD drugs?
- Posted June 16, 2014
Your Diabetes Diagnosis
Diabetes affects about 26 million in the United States. Let's talk PREVENTION.
- Posted May 7, 2014
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
Diagnosing Mental Disorders
The DSM V changes diagnosis criteria for some disorders, including schizophrenia and bipolar.
- Posted November 9, 2013
My Health & American Healthcare
Individuals play a starring role in their own health and the health of our nation.
- Posted September 21, 2013
Reduce Your Diabetes Risk
Swapping three servings of juice each week for whole fruit would result in a 7 percent reduction in diabetes risk. Good to know.
- Posted August 31, 2013
FDA Approves New HIV Rapid Test
FDA approves first rapid diagnostic test to detect both HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/2 antibodies.
- Posted August 18, 2013