- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "ejaculation"
Sex and Prostate Cancer
Men who ejaculate often may have a lower risk of prostate cancer than their peers who don’t do it as frequently, a U.S. study suggests. Researchers followed about 32,000 men starting in 1992 when they were in...
- Posted May 27, 2016
What Causes Brown Semen?
Having dark semen is a sign of blood mixing in with the semen.
- Posted January 18, 2016
What you wear (and don't wear) does impact the health of your sperm!
- Posted April 21, 2013
Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Screening
African-American men may have the highest rate of prostate cancer incidence in the world which makes it extremely concerning that a government panel would recommend against PSA testing in "healthy men."
- Posted October 8, 2011