- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "epilepsy"
FDA Approves New Seizure Drug
More than 60 million people worldwide suffer from epilepsy. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration yesterday approved Briviact (brivaracetam) as an add-on treatment to other medications to treat partial onset seizures in patients age 16 years and...
- Posted February 24, 2016
8 Seizure Safety Tips
Recently entertainer Chris Brown joined millions of Americans when he suffered a non-epileptic seizure.
- Posted August 14, 2013