- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "excess weight"
Can Being Heavy Ever be Healthy?
If you are severely overweight and tried everything to lose weight don't give up. Controlling your weight can positively impact risk for diabetes, some cancers, and heart disease. Eat to live.
- Posted June 17, 2013
I Love You “In Thickness and In Health”
"A guy I know dropped 120 pounds over two years: He feels more confident, lasts longer in the bedroom and has a dozen more reasons to smile. The best one—he’s recharging his relationship with his wife."
- Posted April 2, 2012