- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "exercise and weight loss"
Your Fitness & Travel Schedule
The majority of my health blogs and topics manifest from running usually while I’m traveling. For instance, I recently went on a peaceful 3-mile run along San Antonio’s beautiful River Walk on a clear and sunny day...
- Posted April 19, 2016
Exercise Can Reverse Bone Loss
It’s well known that muscle and bone begin to deteriorate and even shrink as we age. But a new study may have a link to a real remedy. If healthy, middle-aged men do certain types of weight-lifting...
- Posted July 20, 2015
Muscle Strength Helps Headaches
Strength training might help prevent tension headaches, or at least reduce their pain, according to a small Danish study. Researchers found that neck and shoulder muscles were up to 26% weaker in people with regular tension headaches,...
- Posted May 11, 2015