- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "facebook"
Your Resume & Social Media
Social media is here to stay and you can use it to your advantage when it comes to job hunting!
- Posted April 15, 2013
Millions Get On New PATH
Millions get on PATH, the journal that let's you share your life with those you love.
- Posted January 1, 2012
Fat to Fit on Facebook!
Marvin Bowser met his "mid-life crisis" head on, deciding to fight his growing "obesity" with hard work and discipline. And then using Facebook to motivate and support his peers!
- Posted September 15, 2011
David Franklin is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritional Consultant as well as the owner of DLF Fitness. And now he's collaborating with healthyblackmen.org to answer all of your questions about health and fitness in our ASK DAVID...
- Posted February 7, 2011