- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "faith in god"
My Test & Testimony
You simply cannot have a testimony without a test! Contributor Ronald Wadley details his recent experience after 17.5 years on the same job and how he found peace through adversity.
- Posted July 21, 2011
Prayer, Faith, and Health
A much larger study conducted by the National Institutes of Health in 2002 found 43 percent of people in the United States pray for their own health, and 24 percent seek the prayers of others.
- Posted April 10, 2011