- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "fda advisory committee"
FDA Approves New HIV Rapid Test
FDA approves first rapid diagnostic test to detect both HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/2 antibodies.
- Posted August 18, 2013
Is it Smart to Test for HIV at Home?
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts concluded that OraSure Technologies Inc's over-the-counter, in-home HIV test is reasonably safe and effective for determining whether someone has the AIDS virus.
- Posted May 17, 2012