- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "federal government"
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
Affordable Care Act and HRSA Programs
The Affordable Care Act is to help uninsured Americans gain access to quality, affordable health care.
- Posted November 8, 2013
Affordable Care Act Stands
"Today's decision was a victory for people all over the country whose lives will be more secure because of this law and the Supreme Court decision to uphold it." - President Obama
- Posted June 30, 2012
How Valuable is the Life of a Black Male?
Data from the federal government reveal that black males aged 15--34 years are at greatest risk for death by homicide in the United States. We can do something to combat this in America. Homicide is the ultimate...
- Posted March 22, 2012
Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Screening
African-American men may have the highest rate of prostate cancer incidence in the world which makes it extremely concerning that a government panel would recommend against PSA testing in "healthy men."
- Posted October 8, 2011