- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "fidelity"
The ‘Fidelity’ Pill Oxytocin
What if a hormone could help your mate stay faithful? Well, the hormone oxytocin -- often called the "love hormone" -- may help promote fidelity within monogamous relationships according to researchers.
- Posted November 27, 2012
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012
“I don’t even give advice; I help people see answers for themselves. I’m certified as a Life Coach but I have a passion for helping people and I do it from the heart.” ...
- Posted April 3, 2011
Monogamy: Made in America
Most people will agree that monogamy is a choice, a behavior of abstaining from additional sexual partners while sexually/romantically involved with another person. The Vatican and most Americans still publicly support monogamy. But the question is can...
- Posted March 24, 2011