- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "flavonoids"
Fiber Reduces Stroke Risk
Introduce more fiber into your diet, along with exercise and watch your stroke risk reduce.
- Posted April 28, 2013
Chocolate Reduces Stroke Risk
Large scale study found men who ate the most chocolate had a lower risk of stroke than men who avoided chocolate.
- Posted September 1, 2012