- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "food and drug administration"
Trusted Health Apps
Here are three health apps that can help you live better, healthier. Check them out!
- Posted August 3, 2016
FDA Approves New HIV Rapid Test
FDA approves first rapid diagnostic test to detect both HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/2 antibodies.
- Posted August 18, 2013
FDA Approves Home HIV Testing
FDA approves first over-the-counter home use HIV test kit. But what challenges loom? What if an HIV positive result sends someone into harms way? Would the FDA approve a home cancer test kit? What about for Alzheimer's?...
- Posted July 4, 2012
What You Should Know About Colas and Cancer?
The state of California has listed an ingredient found in popular cola brands as a carcinogen. The cancer-causing agent is forcing cola manufacturers to make some changes to lower cancer risks. How much cola do you drink?...
- Posted March 13, 2012
Does Father-in-Chief Really Know Best?
Half of all pregnancies in America are unplanned--About 3 million each year.
- Posted December 8, 2011