- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "food"
Forget ‘5 Second’ Food Rule
Most people have invoked the “five-second rule” after dropping something tasty on the ground at least once or twice in their lives. Is that food really safe to eat? Probably not, a new study says. After putting...
- Posted September 19, 2016
7 Foods to Fight Heartburn
Summer cookouts can bring on heartburn, know which foods help you.
- Posted July 11, 2016
Why A Plant Based Diet?
How plant based nutrition can save you from financial ruin.
- Posted December 11, 2015
Control Hunger With a Avocado Snack
More than 100 million avocados will be consumed during the Big Game.
- Posted July 25, 2015
Eat Whole Grains And Extend Life
There is a Positive Association Between Whole Grain and Mortality.
- Posted January 8, 2015
Seasonal Salmonella Risk
Most infected with Salmonella develop diarrhea, fever, and abdominal cramps 24 -72 hours after infection.
- Posted December 23, 2014
Trans Fat Foods Impacts Memory?
Consumption of trans fats already linked to cancer, heart disease.
- Posted December 14, 2014
Real ‘Super Foods’
Watercress, Chinese cabbage, chard, beet greens, and a few surprising foods made the list.
- Posted June 10, 2014