- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "georgia"
Transgender Health Rights
Transgender inmates in Georgia will be eligible to receive hormone therapy treatments while in prison, Georgia corrections officials said recently as they contend with a lawsuit filed by a transgender prisoner denied hormones. In light of the...
- Posted September 15, 2016
ATL Cancer Symposium
The mission of the Center for Cancer Research and Therapeutic Development (CCRTD), Clark Atlanta University’s Center of Excellence serving the African-American community, is to provide opportunities for high caliber basic and translational research; train scientists in cancer...
- Posted August 12, 2016