- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "GERD"
GERD Awareness Week
GERD Awareness Week The 16th Annual GERD Awareness Week is November 23-29, 2014. Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, is a very common disorder. Each year during the week of Thanksgiving, IFFGD encourages people experiencing the symptoms, which may be...
- Posted November 20, 2014
5 Tips for Heartburn Relief
Chronic heartburn or gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD) increases the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Posted March 28, 2013