- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- Better Push-Ups with Tyson Beckford
All posts tagged "global"
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
Sixty percent of U.S. men and women didn't use any form of protection against HIV/AIDS or sexually transmitted infections when they lost their virginity versus 47% in Columbia.
- Posted May 12, 2013
End Polio by 2018
Worldwide cases of polio are at historice lows- Less than 250 cases in 2012.
- Posted April 4, 2013
Men Get Circumcised to Raise HIV Awareness
Zimbabwe has 1.1 million people living with HIV, including 150,000 children, according to the country's National AIDS Council.
- Posted June 25, 2012
State of Emergency: Black Men’s Health
New documentary series on black men's health coming soon from Angela de Joseph, a former Essence magazine beauty editor. Stay tuned for details on the release date.
- Posted November 21, 2011
Anatomy of the Penis
Data from the Kinsey Institute suggest that most penises aren't extreme show-ers or growers. About 12% of penises gained one-third or less of their total length with an erection, and about 7% doubled in length when erect....
- Posted February 21, 2011