- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "gonorrhea"
Anyone who is sexually active knows that it’s important to take every precaution when it comes to preventing STI’s (sexually transmitted infections). Getting tested regularly, open communication with your sex partner(s), and using condoms are the basics to stay...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012