- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "head and neck surgery"
Black People More Likely to Keloid Post Surgery
The cause of keloid formation is unknown, but it's believed to have a genetic component given the correlation with family history, prevalence in twins, and its predisposition in darker skin.
- Posted March 8, 2012