- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "headaches"
Muscle Strength Helps Headaches
Strength training might help prevent tension headaches, or at least reduce their pain, according to a small Danish study. Researchers found that neck and shoulder muscles were up to 26% weaker in people with regular tension headaches,...
- Posted May 11, 2015