- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "health care providers"
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Technology & Your Health Data
Physicians and other health care professionals use smartphones,tablets, etc. in their work. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has safeguards to help protect patient health information when using mobile devices.
- Posted January 6, 2013
The Urgent Plan to Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
Although whites make up the great majority of the more than five million people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, African-Americans and Hispanics are at higher risk for developing the disease.
- Posted June 1, 2012