- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
All posts tagged "health equity"
ATL Men’s Health Summit 9/12/15
The Community Health and Men’s Promotion Summit or CHAMPS provides a broad range of health information and screening services to adult men of the metro-Atlanta area. Our initiative focuses on the importance of men addressing their health and becoming more...
- Posted August 2, 2015
NAESM 2015 ATL Conference
NAESM 2015 is the only national conference planned by Black gay men to highlight emerging social, political, structural, and behavioral trends that impact our communities by bridging health educators, advocates, policy makers, researchers, and PLWA’s in a weekend...
- Posted July 1, 2014
April is National Minority Health Month
Health disparities impose a steep cost on the U.S. economy and negatively impacts the health of citizens.
- Posted April 2, 2014
Health Disparity Briefing
The Association of Black Cardiologists (ABC), Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA), and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) recently co-hosted a congressional briefing on achieving health equity. Representative Bobby L. Rush served as the honorary host. Dr....
- Posted July 21, 2013