- Health Needs for Bi Men
- Prostate Cancer Registry Helps Black Men
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
All posts tagged "health information technology"
Technology & Your Health Data
Physicians and other health care professionals use smartphones,tablets, etc. in their work. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has safeguards to help protect patient health information when using mobile devices.
- Posted January 6, 2013
Health Centers About to Go High Tech
Expansions of the Health Center Program, including $11 billion provided by the Affordable Care Act and $2 billion provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are helping more than 8,500 clinic sites nationwide.
- Posted December 20, 2012