- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "health insurance coverage"
ObamaCare Helps With AIDS Care
Louisiana Blue and other carriers will have to accept the Ryan White payments for premiums.
- Posted March 16, 2014
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that sets rules about who can look at and receive your health information.
- Posted July 11, 2013
Affordable Care Act Stands
"Today's decision was a victory for people all over the country whose lives will be more secure because of this law and the Supreme Court decision to uphold it." - President Obama
- Posted June 30, 2012
No Health Insurance for Many Black Veterans
Disturbingly the highest rate of uninsured veterans overwhelmingly affects African American (8.1%) and American Indians (19.4%) more than other racial groups. President Obama's Healthcare Reform initiatives when fully implemented in 2014 are said to help address these...
- Posted May 31, 2012