- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "hepatitis c virus"
Hepatitis C: New Drug Therapies
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) affects more than 3 million people.
- Posted July 28, 2014
Hep C Breakthrough
Breaking Health News! Drug, sofosbuvir, improves cure rate for two hepatitis C subtypes.
- Posted April 28, 2013
Hep C Crisis Among Boomers
CDC now recommends all baby boomers (ages 47+) receive one-time hepatitis C test. This new approach is expected to help avert major increases in liver disease and deaths in the U.S.
- Posted November 17, 2012
What Do You Know About Hepatitis C?
Left unchecked, Hepatitis C can damage the liver among other vital organs. You want to protect yourself and your partner so refresh your knowledge. You get Hepatitis C the same way you get HIV, it's that simple....
- Posted March 20, 2011