- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "hiv diagnosis"
“There’s No Easy Way to Tell You…”
It’s been 21 years since I received my HIV diagnosis and as I reflect on what I believed then I am struck by the sense of uncertainty that consumed me. The year was 1990 and I just...
- Posted January 13, 2016
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
‘I’m HIV Positive, Now What?’
Being HIV-positive does NOT mean you have AIDS. But it does mean you can infect others. AIDS is the most advanced stage of HIV disease. Prompt HIV care can assist in delaying the onset of AIDS. Always...
- Posted July 5, 2012