- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "hiv positive"
Silence: The Other Black Male Epidemic
Half of Black and a quarter of Hispanic gay and bisexual men will likely be diagnosed with HIV during their lifetime, according to a new study. This disturbing prediction by the nations premiere health agency, begs the question –...
- Posted August 27, 2016
CA Okays HIV Poz Organ Donors
California’s state government moved with a quickness Friday that may save a life by approving a bill allowing HIV-positive people to donate organs. Both houses of the California legislature approved a bill that will allow an HIV-positive person...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Fewer Poz People?
Are more people preventing the spread of HIV or are we not detecting it?
- Posted July 26, 2014
Bad News for HIV Poz Youth
Youth born with HIV may have higher heart disease risk, NIH network study shows
- Posted March 1, 2014