- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "hiv transmission"
In 2012, more than 2 million new HIV infections and 1.6 million AIDS-related deaths occurred globally.
- Posted November 30, 2013
FDA Approves New HIV Rapid Test
FDA approves first rapid diagnostic test to detect both HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/2 antibodies.
- Posted August 18, 2013
Talk to Your Doctor About Sex
New cases of HIV and syphilis are still a problem for Black males, especially men who have sex with men. Talk to your partners about condoms and your doctor if you have been exposed to any STD....
- Posted January 27, 2013
Your Real Risk for Hepatitis B
Chronic Hepatitis B affects approximately 350 million people globally. In the United States, an estimated 800,000 to 1.4 million persons have chronic Hepatitis B virus infection. The most effective way to prevent Hepatitis B infection is to...
- Posted September 23, 2012
Men Get Circumcised to Raise HIV Awareness
Zimbabwe has 1.1 million people living with HIV, including 150,000 children, according to the country's National AIDS Council.
- Posted June 25, 2012