- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "homicide"
Leading Cause of Death for Black Men
Homicide is the second leading cause of death among 15-24 year-olds.
- Posted May 23, 2014
Black Males and Urban Violence
African Americans, especially African American women, suffer deadly violence from family members at rates decidedly higher than for other racial groups in the United States. The homicide rate for black males is almost ten times the rate...
- Posted June 25, 2012
How Valuable is the Life of a Black Male?
Data from the federal government reveal that black males aged 15--34 years are at greatest risk for death by homicide in the United States. We can do something to combat this in America. Homicide is the ultimate...
- Posted March 22, 2012