- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "hpv prevalence"
HPV More Prevalent in Men
About 7% of U.S. men and women ages 14-69 have oral human papillomavirus, but the prevalence is higher among men. If you are sexually active and engaging in unprotected sex, get yourself tested for HPV. You may...
- Posted February 2, 2012