- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "infidelity"
Deal with an Unfaithful Mate
If your partner 'steps out on you' would you be able to forgive? How about forget? Infidelity happens often and it's not always just about sex. Talk to your partner when things are good.
- Posted December 17, 2012
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012
“I don’t even give advice; I help people see answers for themselves. I’m certified as a Life Coach but I have a passion for helping people and I do it from the heart.” ...
- Posted April 3, 2011
Monogamy: Made in America
Most people will agree that monogamy is a choice, a behavior of abstaining from additional sexual partners while sexually/romantically involved with another person. The Vatican and most Americans still publicly support monogamy. But the question is can...
- Posted March 24, 2011