- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "intimacy"
7 Signs of Sex Addiction
Sexual addiction is indeed a progressive intimacy disorder. It is characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts.
- Posted May 19, 2013
Deal with an Unfaithful Mate
If your partner 'steps out on you' would you be able to forgive? How about forget? Infidelity happens often and it's not always just about sex. Talk to your partner when things are good.
- Posted December 17, 2012
My Life: Dating, Disclosure, and HIV
Ronald Wadley takes us on his journey from learning his HIV diagnosis to what its like to be an HIV positive African American gay man and dating other men in Chicago. Fasten your seatbelts. ...
- Posted November 30, 2012
Get the Orgasm You Both Deserve!
According to a 1997 study in the British Medical Journal that followed men age 45–59, men who had fewer orgasms were twice as likely to die of any cause as those having two or more orgasms a...
- Posted August 25, 2012
Tweet Me, Sex Me…Know Me?
So like millions of people, you use the internet to job search, find an apartment, and maybe your next sex partner. But what can a Facebook wall or a tweet really tell you about a person? ...
- Posted July 24, 2011